Saturday, October 13, 2012

a little behind...

I said a while ago that I was going to post about a number of different experiences that I could say might sum up my experience this summer...so far that hasn't happened, so I think i might just do it with photographs with maybe a few teeny captions. Here it goes.

                                                                       WEDDINGS

There were many many many weddings this summer. Unfortunately I was only able to attend two, but never the less many friends said their "I do's" this summer. Congratulations my friends!





BABIES

There was also many a new born this spring and this summer... here's a few pics of the new babe's 






FIRE

As many of you know, this summer had a quite traumatic aspect to it, as we watched our city light up and our neighbourhood burn. By the grace of God, our house is standing, but we are still dealing with the emotional and physical reminders of what happened with the Waldo Canyon Fire.






N. IRELAND & CZECH









OREGON








1 comment: